Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm back ...

After about six months.

I let this blog languish while I was writing here. I've since left The Age, but that blog is still floating rather pathetically out there in web land. Come on guys, kill it or put someone else on to it. You've got a few media writers.

So anyway, I've moved jobs and now I'm editing this site. Currently I'm splitting my time between Melbourne and Sydney, a week in each city. Not great for family life.

In the process I'm moving around so much that I discovered I needed to reactivate this blog if only so I've got somewhere to store links, references and other glittering online objects.

A lot has happened in 6 months.

** Three months later, it's February 11, the interstate commuting is over and the family is now settled in Sydney.

No comments: