There's a bunch of stuff in response to the conference on aggregators here and here. But the best one-stop roundup comes from Jay Rosen. Jay lists six key moments he took away from the two day meeting:
- Public involvement leads to information hunger
- Profitable for whom? How blogging makes money
- There is no continuum on which journalists and bloggers fit
- A passion for neutrality and the challenge from Wiki News
- The podcasting era dawns for Powerline
- Keep Your Eye on the Open Archive.
I'm in full agreement with Jay on Number 6, though.